Perfect compromise between a village house and an apartment, this triplex in EPP is located in the village of Colombier-sur-Morges, 6 km from Morges.
All amenities are nearby (primary schools, post office, shops, bus etc.)
Renovated in 2006 keeping the original character with beams and exposed stones, no work is necessary.
Spacious and with large volumes, the living space is approx. 210 m2 with a terrace of 35 m2.
Built in a small building of 4 homes, this triplex is composed as follows:
– Living / dining room with swedish stove opening onto the west facing terrace
– Open equipped kitchen
– a parental suite with privative bathroom and a dressing
– two rooms
– a small room or office
– a shower room
– Large rooms available as extra bedroom, games room, TV / Home cinema or fitness room
On the ground floor:
– Cellar space – laundry room of 45 m2
– Garage for two cars with automatic door
– 2 outdoor parking spaces
Our opinion: Large volumes – Stamp of the old renovated – appreciable terrace
- Year built 1800
- Type House
- Home area210 m²