Located in the picturesque village of Grandvaux, in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Lavaux, this loft is surrounded by vineyards and enjoys superb views of the lake and the Alps.
Facing South and South-West, the two stone terraces of approx. 70 m2 and the private garden of 200 m2 allow to take full advantage of the view and this exceptional situation.
Completely renovated in 2015 with quality materials, the interior area is approx. 250 m2 distributed as follows:
– An entrance hall with a guest toilet, technical room / laundry room and a cellar
– A spacious living room with fireplace and large windows opening onto the terrace
– A fitted kitchen opening onto the winter garden
– A dining room
– A lounge / library opening onto the second terrace with jacuzzi and garden
On a half level:
– A spacious master suite
– A private bathroom with bathtub above ground and walk-in shower
– Office space
– A fitness area
The adjoining studio has an independent entrance. It is composed as follows:
On the ground floor: A kitchen with a lounge area
On the floor: A room and a bathroom
An outside parking space is included with this property.
Our opinion: For lovers of “old-renovated” quality in an exceptional setting
- Year built 1650
- Type Apartment
- Home area250 m²