This triplex apartment is located in a luxury residence in the village of Begnins.
All amenities are within walking distance in less than 5 minutes (primary and secondary schools, post office, shops, bus etc.)
The dominant position of the building offers a superb view of the lake and the Alps.
This triplex of 10 rooms was built in 2001 and renovated in 2013, it is in very good condition and does not require any work.
The living area is approx. 370 m2 with two south facing balconies of 20 m2 (1st floor) and 11 m2 (2nd floor) and a stone terrace (on the ground floor) of approx. 20 m2 facing South.
The apartment is composed as follows:
With large windows opening onto the terraces
– Living / dining room with fireplace
– Open kitchen
– WC visitor
– 1 living-dining room of 34.5 m2 opening onto balcony 20 m2
– 1 open kitchen of 21.6 m2
– 4 bedrooms
– a bathroom
– WC visitor
– Space available as home cinema / games room / fitness room or extra room with a laundry area or possibility bathroom
– Parental suite of 16.5 m2 with dressing room, opening on the balcony of 11 m2 with a private bathroom (whirlpool and Italian shower)
– 2 bedrooms of 20.4 m2 and 15 m2
– 1 bathroom of approx. 7 m2
– 3 cellars
– 4 indoor parking spaces
Our opinion: Quiet – Bright & spacious – Like new
- Year built 2001
- Type Apartment
- Home area370 m²